• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

hi, im new...

tabrumj

First Post
Welcome to the board, new membbers are always welcome. And don't worry about the age thing, most of us act like we are much younger than we really are. That and many of us were fairly mature for our age at 14 anyway so we don't hold to the whole good ideas being linked to age thing.

Eben

First Post

Oh my falling God. I envie you for all those great years ahead: virtually no responsibility and endless amounts of time. Sigh...
Make the best of it: play more games! Read more books! 10 years from now you'll be fighting to make time for these things.

Oh, and welcome to this world of make-belief, where our real age is about sixteen.;)

Joker

First Post
H@h@, M0$7 Pp1 H3r3 r G33z3r$, >30.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that, I could still press back. Whoops, too late.

alsih2o

First Post
don't worry about the age thing at all el, i was very mature for my age at 14....and now i am very 14 for my age :p

welcome, again, to the boards and the game.

Elleia

First Post
wow, this is more complacted than i thought! but it is fun! how do we play the games here and i came here because i wanted 2 try somthin new. i am not fimillar with this game thingy, but i have always been a fan of fantasy since i was like 3!!! i think i will enjoy thi rpg alot, now how do we play games on this messageboard? and can i make up my own game at home?

Remove ads