• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

hi this is a bit odd

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
http://www.benandjerrys.com/

There you go. More info than you ever wanted to know about B&J's ice cream & the men who invented it. If you ever get to Vermont, you can take a tour of their place. It's pretty neat. The cows are very cute and the ice cream making process is quite fascinating (not to mention tasty). They also have a nice gift shop where you can buy cute plush cows and B&J's t-shirts (and ice cream, of course). They're both big environmentalists and fans of music like
the Grateful Dead and Phish (hence their flavors Cherry Garcia and Phish Flakes, both of which are quite scrumptious, even if you don't like the bands). They have a lot of earthy crunchy enviromental type stuff at their stores, and I think they donate portions of their profits to various environmental causes and the like.

Wait! Why the heck do know I know this much about Ben and Jerry!?

I'm going back to work now. I hope this helps.

Oh - and if you are just talking about how much is a small container of ice cream at the grocery store , it's between $3.50 -$5 depending on where you go. A cone or dish at one of their stands is between $2.50 - $4.50.

Djeta Thernadier said:
(hence their flavors Cherry Garcia and Phish Flakes, both of which are quite scrumptious, even if you don't like the bands).
Actually, thats Phish Food (not flakes).

You know, back in 1996, I met Ben & Jerry, and they later came out on stage and sang with Phish at the Clifford Ball in Plattsburg, NY. Just thought I'd drop that since we're talking about Ben & Jerry & Phish.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
chaos-princess said:
right all i need to know is the price of tis icecream, does anyone know the price of ben and jerrys icecream
3.10 no tax... :D Go commissary* go!

* This is the grocery store that is located on military bases and installations.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads