• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

If you opt for a custom race, then, yes, it's a 16 race-point build.

If you want to play in this campaign, you are welcome here. I do, however, insist you try to use regular grammar. Please.

The Joker

First Post
As you wish. I believe i will stay away from crating my own race for the moment and try to keep things simple by choosing a human. Also, i have a inquiry as to additional source material. Is the book "complete divine" considered legal in your opinion?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
If you still want to play one, I'd still enjoy the exercise.

Yah, as long as CB lets me in. :p

I haven't had a chance to think backstory but I was really thinking simple story - human female who is exactly what you think a Sunite would be (or whatever pathfinder goddess of love would be). But definitely focused on healing rather than fighting - wandering the world to help spread love. Though I believe one of Sune's spells was Fireball... oh yeah... hey sometimes you have to help save the helpless, right? ;) I'm not tied to human if something else works better.

Jesus. I must've stopped getting notifications for this thread and missed about ten or twelve posts. I've culled through what I missed (most of which was Queenie stating she wanted to play the party healer and Shayuri agreeing to help her).

OK, as I understand things, we have these players with these character concepts:

1. Shayuri -- Aasimar Monk 1 / Sorceror 17
2. Tailspinner -- Vegekin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 18
3. Unsung -- Advanced Kobold Rogue 18
4. Queenie -- healer?

That said, [MENTION=6674973]The Joker[/MENTION], do you still want to play? Your shadowdancer concept might work. Or if you and Queenie want to swap (you take healer and she takes [fill-in-the-blank], that might work, too. Your call.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads