• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Higher Level Psionics PbP (Demon with a Glass Hand)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Also note I'm going to probably keep a link to this thread in the first post of the OOC thread. Further, after the players each have a post in the RG, I'll put up some of the stray word documents related to the game there (so the RG will act as the keeping place for any information).

Insight

Adventurer
I'm not really sure what I'd be doing, but sure, if I can offer something to the game, I'd be happy to contribute.

CS, what do you want from me at this point? It doesn't sound like you want me to post Zun as such.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I don't want to spoil any ideas or events, so send me an email at creamsteak@hotmail.com with something easy to identify in the subject line. We'll need to find some way to communicate that isn't readily available to the regular players.

Essentially, it's "PC-light." You get to control/manage/work on a character within the scope of the game, but you'll do a lot of things "behind the scenes" at times. There will then be times where you interact with the regular game, as a 3rd party. It should be pretty similar to some of the off-side storylines from the Psionicle.

Remove ads