• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Higher Level Psionics PbP (Demon with a Glass Hand)

Jemal

Adventurer
Yar, I be ashamed t'say that I been gone fer almost a week with narry a post t'warn ye. Do there still be a chance fer this poor soul?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Are you allowing skill tricks?

I nearly forgot my powers known so here they are(not counting feats): Touch of health, from the brink, body purification, psionic revivify, mend wounds, control flames, elemental steward, control air, adapt body, blackstone hammer, temporal acceleration, offensive prescience, psionic lion's charge, dampen power, thicken skin

Nazhkandrias

First Post
OK, for the Stormtalon (since you seem to like it more), I'll give you the basics of a character sheet soon. Keep an eye on this post, I'll edit in the spoiler box with the basics of his sheet soon.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Jemal said:
Yar, I be ashamed t'say that I been gone fer almost a week with narry a post t'warn ye. Do there still be a chance fer this poor soul?
Well I'm up to 14 applicants. If you have something up fairly quickly I'll look at it, no complaints here.

Creamsteak

Explorer
EvolutionKB said:
Are you allowing skill tricks?

I nearly forgot my powers known so here they are(not counting feats): Touch of health, from the brink, body purification, psionic revivify, mend wounds, control flames, elemental steward, control air, adapt body, blackstone hammer, temporal acceleration, offensive prescience, psionic lion's charge, dampen power, thicken skin

Where are those from? I'm not remembering. The answer is probably no.

gabrion

First Post
Creamsteak, any idea when you'll be making your final selections? I'm on the edge of my seat, but I've been there a few days now and I'm not sure it's healthy. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Pretty soon. I really wanted to give everyone a chance, and I do dislike declining people, but it's "getting 'bout that time" obviously.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads