• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

History of the site & 3E

Knight Otu

First Post
Quite a few interesting bits. :p
Creature Catalog Moves to RPG Planet: I am pleased to announce that Scott Greene of Realms of Lore fame is moving his Creature Catalog to RPG Planet as one of my hosted sites! Scott has produced scads of high-quality conversions of monsters from AD&D and older sources to D&D 3rd Edition, and it's my hope that Scott will soon be known as the "3E Monster Man" on the net.

Creature Catalog is currently featuring some brand new conversions as well as a history section detailing the printing history of the core monster books from AD&D. You can drop Scott a welcome message on his new message board as well.
EN World Site Announcement: I just came out of a really long chat with the other Boardmembers (over two hours) while we thrashed out the Fiendlords/Patrons. The resulting decision was that we will be using ALL of the submissions, although some may need tweaking a bit to fit in. Examples of the superb efforts that you came up with include colorful entries such as The Queen of the Rattling Races, The Lord of Blades, Aenharos, The Lord of Pitch and . . . Bugaboo. Yes, Bugaboo is now a deity (in a 'manifestation of belief', Santa kind of way!).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads