[Hive] How many scrolls could the Hivers scribe if the Hivers could scribe scrolls?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Angcuru said:
a story hour is basically a text copy of a campaign. since a game is an interactive novel, a story hour is that novel.

the difference between mine and the rest is that I make mine up as I go. ;)

Hmm... so it's not all made up? All the ones other than yours, I mean? ;)

That was one of the main things I was confused about... thanks, all, for clearing that up.

And if I happen to have some hours free this weekend... I'll be sure to read some. :)

Carnifex

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Hmm... so it's not all made up? All the ones other than yours, I mean? ;)

That was one of the main things I was confused about... thanks, all, for clearing that up.

And if I happen to have some hours free this weekend... I'll be sure to read some. :)

Indeed. Most Story Hours are effectively campaign logs, written up into a story format. Mine's a bit more story than others in some ways I guess, mainly because of the different format (pbp with a team of excellent roleplayers).

GnomeWorks said:
Hey, Sir Osis!

Didn't notice that you had gone... but welcome back! ;)

I know what it's like to go without access to the boards for long periods of time, though... drives me nuts when I can't look at my games... though it makes me happy when I get back on, and I get to look at all the posts made since I left.

Maybe it just seemed a long time. i hate going without for more then a day.

Plus now that final fantasy 11 has sucked me in it's even worse. :D

Angcuru

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Plus now that final fantasy 11 has sucked me in it's even worse. :D
What server are you on? I'm picking it up soon and I want to be on a server with some fellow ENWorlders

Angcuru said:
What server are you on? I'm picking it up soon and I want to be on a server with some fellow ENWorlders

Ramuh, i think my friend might have some uses on his world pass. Alternatly post when you get it and i'll see if i can pick one up.

Angcuru

First Post
I was just explaining the wonders of ENWorld to someone over AIM:

to be sure, posting on ENWorld is addicting. once you start, it's in your bloodstream and you need more and more and more.....kinda like crack, but without the bloody nose

Carnifex

First Post
Angcuru said:
I was just explaining the wonders of ENWorld to someone over AIM:

to be sure, posting on ENWorld is addicting. once you start, it's in your bloodstream and you need more and more and more.....kinda like crack, but without the bloody nose

Heheheh :)

Remove ads