[Hive] How many scrolls could the Hivers scribe if the Hivers could scribe scrolls?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Tallok said:
Hello gnomeworks, how're things?

Going alright... my character in the Living EN World games could possibly be dead right now... and I have a bunchload of precalculus homework that I need to work on that's due tomorrow...

Other than that, though, I'm good. :)

How about you?

Tallok

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Going alright... my character in the Living EN World games could possibly be dead right now... and I have a bunchload of precalculus homework that I need to work on that's due tomorrow...

Other than that, though, I'm good. :)

How about you?
meh, pretty good, luckily Thurs is my light class day, so I don't have too much to do, but I do have an FST (that's Functions Statistics and Trig) test tomorrow, we're doing statistics now
But at least I don't have too much more homeework to do

blackshirt5

First Post
Carnifex said:
I could probably manage a few thousands words of update in... say, gimme 15 minutes, that'd be all I'd need I think. Though depends on exactly how complex the area of game I'd be covering is.

Like I said, I've got a cunning technique of doing it :D

Howdy Hivers!

So, you'd be a cunning linguist then, Fex?

*Blackshirt is listening to the opening theme to Record of Lodoss Wars: Chronicle of the Heroic Knight and Blind Melon's "No Rain", planning "Castle Zelyon: Sword, Sorcery, and Steam", his new dungeon crawl starring Ultimate versions of Agon, Greymore, and Tak, along with a part-dead demon hunter and a superstrong minotaur(unfortunately, Angcuru has not decided to recur yet, although if he does Ultimate Angcuru is awesomeness personified). And grumbling about how much Shannon Hoon being dead sucks.*

Remove ads