• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HIVEMIND] Disorderly, but not nessasarily drunk!

Morbidity said:

Dream on Maldur. EK’s the only Hivee getting married at the moment. Atticus is a lawyer, but I try to believe he has some human qualities regardless. Anyway, he wants to go to the bar in 2005 (to my disappointment apparently this isn’t a drinking establishment). I promised when I left Oz that I’d return before he went to the bar. He’s going to start doing bar exams in 2004 and apparently this meets ‘the bar’ definition.

We’re currently negotiating the exact timing … but as he’s a professional at putting his case and I’m only an amateur he seems to be winning at the moment. I got told on the weekend … and this is a direct quote “compromise doesn’t have to result in mutual dissatisfaction. Synergies can often be found that result in everyone being happy.” Lawyers!

I believe the exact quote was:

"Compromise doesn’t necessarily result in mutual dissatisfaction. Synergies can often be found that result in everyone being happy."

And this was Morbidity's terribly cynical response:

"I can hear you saying it in lawyerly tones on a negotiating table... Those tones clearly indicating to the wise that the other party is about to be screwed."

Ouch!

Why is it that people always think I have an agenda? I'm as pure as teh driven snow, really I am. ;)

Last edited:

Morbidity

First Post
Maldur said:
M: I just dont trust this atticus character. Im very protective of my fellow hiveminders :D

Very wise. I don’t trust him either. He’s a lawyer and his best friend is in politics … could you conceive of a more dubious bunch of characters? :p

What does Quathia do? Tell me it’s something nice and benign!

Last edited:

Skade

Explorer
Ah, so the much vaunted Atticus comes to the Hive. Your implant will arrive shortly by post, look for a white box noted by both radioctive and biohazard warnings.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
You really have to do something about those Ninja Monkeys, Skade. They keep delivering the severed heads of your enemies to my mom's house. She's not amused.

Crothian

First Post
"It's a fanboy Christmas, there's geek-dom in the air.
The comic shops and toy stores, are crowded everywhere.
Each dork and dweeb and doofus, does their holiday thing.
They form a nerdy chorus, and they all begin to sing."

:D

Remove ads