• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Oh the pain! The pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniktch

First Post
Sorry, MC, I've been distracted. Yeah, if you want to, although some mitigating factors you might want to consider: a) they are suing for peace right now - they have us listed as allies on their crew page and their leader is trying to contact me to surrender unconditionally :cool: b) they are beat up real bad and might not even be worth it anymore - you can probably find juicier targets on the hit list. But if a few last minute shots get fired ta them I won't complain :D

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Drat! I have just finished Outwaring (go check the thread!), now I need to eat some dinner and then my game starts! GenCon write up later tonight, PROMISE!

As for now, goodbye again Hive!

Sniktch

First Post
Oh, I'm just sitting here biting my nails waiting for the rest of the Ceramic DM results. Nice to see you again, Cedric :)

Now someone poke Clay and tell him he forgot the most important match ;)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Yo Hive

*dances happy dance*

Made it to Round Two! Yikes!

Wow, those are some demanding judges going on in Ceramic! It was great getting such in-depth feedback on my little story. It's funny because the points that were mentioned as being fuzzy were both bits were I cut out a big chunk that I had written -- and then never had the time to polish the new transition.

Sigh.

Wow, that was really tense.

Mystraschosen, a most honourable duel. I read your story (couldn't read ANY of them until the decision had been handed down) and I thought it was great. "HOOF!"

*bites lip thinking about round two*

Yikes.

Sniktch

First Post
You're lucky, barsoom - at least you know how your round turned out. I'm still awaiting judgement with my torn nails and stomach knots...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads