[Hivemind] Oh the pain! The pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Hey all!

first up, the good news, just posted in Non-RPG forum - I got my Pratchett job! I'm going to York for two months in the play! Woohoo!

Also, I'm about to start my GenconUK write up...but I'll try and pop in and out of here while I'm doing it.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Tallarn said:
Also, I'm about to start my GenconUK write up...but I'll try and pop in and out of here while I'm doing it.
No! Just write the bloody thing :D!

Congrats on the Pratchett job. They will pay you in the manner you said they would?

Hi Hivemind, long time no see! :)

Cedric

First Post
Grats Tallarn!

btw, while you are in NY, can you send me two boxes of Freihoffer Chocolate Chip cookies and a Brueggar's Sesame Seed Bagel with Salmon cream cheese and a piece of red onion?

Thanks,

Cedric

Cedric

First Post
Ahhh crud, you're going to York, not New York...cancel that order then...I can only imagine what the food in York is like...

Cedric

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Yorkshire pudding? (Actually though I live in England, I don't know whether Yorkshire is the county, or an actual city or village on the other side of England.)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Tallarn, that's awesome! Congrats. Tell us a little about the part. Wow, I'm so pleased for you. Well done.

Crothian: "For fun and for the Hive." -- The actress in our last film always insisted we do one take after we'd gotten everything we wanted. She said "This one is for the pleasure." Very amusing.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Ravellion said:
No! Just write the bloody thing :D!

Congrats on the Pratchett job. They will pay you in the manner you said they would?

Hi Hivemind, long time no see! :)

It's either profit share, small base plus profit share, or Equity minimum (around £200 a week) depending on the funding they get. I don't care, I'm doing it anyway!

first part of GenCon report up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads