• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Oh the pain! The pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothian

First Post
Hivemind Haiku Contest

Dungannon:

What is the Hivemind?
Nobody knows for certain.
It is very Zen-like.

Crothian:

After a long time
reading these haikus, I pick
this one as winner

Sniktch

First Post
I bet that was a tough decision, Crothian. Dungannon won't be back online until Thursday, but I just left a message on his answering machine at home telling him the good news! :)

Crothian

First Post
Sniktch said:
I bet that was a tough decision, Crothian. Dungannon won't be back online until Thursday, but I just left a message on his answering machine at home telling him the good news! :)

Thanks Sniktch!! It was a tough choice, that's one of the reason it took so long to pick one as the winner.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Not I, alas.

I may, however, be making a trip California-bound -- hopefully get a chance to hook up with SHARK!. Which would be cool.

Sniktch

First Post
No problem, Crothian. :)

Hey, Clay - you haven't posted judgements for the most important match yet :p I'm pullin' my hair out here! (LOL, joke :D)

Time to go home - later, Hive :)

Crothian

First Post
alsih2o said:
what for cromagthian?

For fun and for the Hive. I've been posting them over at Randomlings, I've done two so far. I figure I'll have some things to give away once the entries to the ENnies hit my doorstep so I decided to start the contests early to have some fun. So far I did a "Guess homany HM threads I've saved" and "Hivemind Haiku".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads