[Hivemind] The sun never sets on the Hivemind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruined

Explorer
Okay, sorry I got pulled away for lunch.

alsih2o, that's so odd as we're not far apart. We had a large drought last year, put us on water rationing, etc. As it is, we're looking for rain at the start of next week, so maybe that will help some. Hope the kiln thing works out for you.

GnomeWorks, yeah it typically is a heavier-RP setting. But it's all in how you promote it. The older modules, which I'll be converting to 3e were more hack 'n slash, my opinion. I believe I'm gonna run the Grand Conjunction for them, modified somewhat.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
alsih2o said:
well, it is getting near new thread time, shall we leave this one to the long absent gnomeworks?

Ooh, I've never started a new Hivemind thread before... ;)

Though even if I did, I wouldn't know what to title it... after all, I missed two months, I might re-do something previously done... :p

alsih2o

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

Though even if I did, I wouldn't know what to title it... after all, I missed two months, I might re-do something previously done... :p

you can repeat old titles as long as you also xerox a mirror and recite alice in wonderland backwards

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
alsih2o said:
you can repeat old titles as long as you also xerox a mirror and recite alice in wonderland backwards

Xeroxing a mirror I don't think would be too difficult... though reciting Alice in Wonderland backwards might be a problem, considering that I've never read it... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads