• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] We are all made of stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranes

Adventurer
The late Carl Sagan was the first person to popularise the phrase, I believe, in his TV series and book, Cosmos. "We are made of star stuff." Another Sagan (I think) quotation I'm fond of is, "We are a way for the universe to know itself."

I'm not sure where I got this one from but I find myself tempted to use it whenever a friend is fretting: "Worry is interest paid on unspent trouble."

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
(ahem)

Just making sure to post on the first page here again, so y'all don't forget who I am.

:)

HellHound

Anyone ever seen an Astral Deva before?

Well... someone can't spell...

It's the Astral Diva!

Attachments

• astraldivasmaller.jpg
    astraldivasmaller.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 113

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
HellHound said:
(ahem)

Just making sure to post on the first page here again, so y'all don't forget who I am.

:)

Who is this person, and why is he in the Hive? :p

Hey Hound, sorry I can't talk it's 2.45am here! And I'm off to bed. goodnight everybody!

Dragongirl

First Post
I can't forget who Hellhound is. He pissed me off and he is the one I tested the ignore feature on these boards on. :D

Now I really like him. Hmmm.... seems to be a pattern, Horacio really pissed me off too.

HellHound

LOL...

I figured I was the target of you asking about the Ignore feature on the forums.

Hmmm...

(have to figure out how to blame all bad things on the Hive and indicate how much I love the T&A on the covers of most Avalanche Press books)

(joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads