HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

Qik

First Post
All:

I'm sorry to say that I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of this game. I hate doing so so abruptly/unceremoniously, but there are a number of factors that led me to decided to do so. RL is a bit of a time-consuming beast for me right now, so I'm trying to shave back my gaming. I already feel like I'm neglecting my judging duties for LPF, so I have to look elsewhere to lean back. Sorry to drop out in the midst of a dungeon crawl, but with the way the next month+ will be for me busy-wise, it couldn't be much helped.

Again, sorry to drop out like this. Happy gaming; I'll see you all around in LPF.

- Q.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry to hear the RL Monster has got you by the breeches. :lol:

NP, I know all to well what that is like. Hope to see and play with you over at the LPF. I still need to get my other two characters in a game.

For the rest of you the IC is updated. Loh was targeted by the Piper and managed her saves.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Considering we are all in the LPF, Judging and/or DMing I don't see why we cannot wait the 6 weeks for things to change for you, Qik. Even if you are only able to post limited frequency after that, you are not in a much different situation than the rest of us.

I am not sure which of Kee or Loh would close into Marshan's spot, so I think Firvin needs to wait for both of them to make a hole. - did not read the full IC post.

Halal forgot the Inspire Courage damage, I think.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
HM, are either of those saves charm or fear effects, receiving the +1 from Inspire Courage?

What about Firvin's +2 Saves vs. Enchantments?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I did forget the IC damage last round . . . not this round, though!

Also, if the mysterious Piper's attacks are subject to spell resistance, Halál's is 7. IF they are and he didn't overcome SR last round, those crit confirms are +2 to hit.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The first effect isn't a spell or spell like. So even though it doesn't say it is I believe it to be a Supernatural Ability.

It does give the PC a fear effect so the Inspire Courage I will allow. Sorry that didn't help Firvin resist it.

The second effect is a spell -hold person- so Firvin gets her enchantment bonus (and then the -2 for being shaken) that is why I said make the roll at +3

SK - please make another Will save for Toddy just label it "After Effects" please.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I head out tomorrow for a few nights stay in the wonderfully small island of Saipan. Staying in a Pacific Islands Club hotel.

Last time I stayed at one of those places, they only had WiFi available in the lobby, but I was able to find a couch to sit and post some with my laptop. So I might be running silent and dark for a few days since the situation is unknown. But, my regular posting schedule will resume on the weekend.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Bump for Mowgli - and if anyone has any idea of what to do with Loh and Kee please let me know - I'm at a loss. :confused:

HM

Remove ads