HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

HugeOgre

First Post
Korash starts his way across the room, the others pouring in behind him, and Lookspring bringing up the rear. Before the Dwarf has an opportunity to reach the bed though his casual check of the ceiling reveals a single spider.

ooc: at this point only Korash sees the spider, and there is only one.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar looks at where Korash attacked, "Whoa, did you see something? I missed it!"

HugeOgre

First Post
ooc: Posting for the Ogre, who is so busy he neglected to tell you all he was having surgery yesterday, and wouldnt be around for a few days...

Yes, the ceiling is low enough, and obviously the spider is quite dead. The three other spiders lurking there arent though, as you are about to find out. Eric will be back on Sunday or monday Im guessing, at which time, im told to tell you your characters will be sliced, diced, and greiviously murdered by the retriever mom whose spiderling you just killed.

he says just kidding.

HugeOgre

First Post
The Dwarf skewered the monstrous spider from its perch in the rafters, and immediately drew the attention of the others to the ceiling. Three spiders, perhaps sensing opportunity lost, drop down into the room.

The first spider drops down near the distracted Tumna and tries to sink its teeth into her, failing to do any damage but distracting Korash just the same. The second spider drops down on the distracted Korash, gashing him with its teeth as it falls to the floor. The last spider comes down in the corner and scurries toward Phoenix, but she whips her mindblade around at the last moment, forcing it to halt or be cut in half.

ooc: sorry about that folks. Completely slipped up on me. lol

ok, lets see
For initiative Ive got
Korash (surprise - already gone)
Spiders (surprise - just went)

Kamdar 18
Korash 15
Lookspring 10
Phoenix 9
Spiders 7+
Dalamar 7

Korash, you take 1 point of damage and I need a DC 10 fort save

Attachments

• HO1-combat.jpg
    HO1-combat.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 81

Gli'jar

First Post
Korash feels the burn of the poison at the wound site, however it becomes little more than a slight irritation. He quickly drops his glaive and brings to bear his shield and axe and squares himself against the wall eyeing each spider in turn. Ready to strike at the next opening "I've been drinking dragon's breath. Your spittle is like ale in comparison. Who's tasting my steel next?"

OOC
Depending on Kamdar, I will strike S2 primary or S1 if he attacks S2.

Hit 13 Dmg 6

Fort 16

Remove ads