HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

Gli'jar

First Post
"Follow close there may be more of them vermin ahead" Korash replies as he heads for the door straight ahead.

OOC Korash will open the door slowly and completely before entering the room. He will make sure to look at the ceiling, walls and floors. Spot check in case it is necessary 8

HugeOgre

First Post
Passing the door on their left Korash makes his way 20 feet to the far end of the hall. He cant help but look down the hall that now turns left. The passage, still choked with dirt and plant debris, heads south 15 feet before ending with another door similar to all the others in the house.

Why cant we have someone who can check these doors? he privately laments as he presses the latch on the door and slowly pushes the door open. Fortunately, nothing bad seems to happen...

A thick layer of dust and pollen coats the contents of this room. A desk, a chest, and a bed sit quietly in the room. Glass from the window lies broken and fragmented, spread out over the floor and the table positioned directly under what is now a gaping hole in the wall.

ooc: Sorry for the delay. Real life and all of that. I need initiative and spot rolls from everyone. If I dont have them in a couple of days Ill roll for you so we can keep this thing moving.

Gli'jar

First Post
As Korash enters the room, he informs the others, "There is a bed, chest and desk in the room. There may be more of them vermin under the bed however. Ready yourself, I am going to investigate the bed for vermin." Korash then moves forward and kicks the bed frame in an attempt to rouse anything that may be dwelling underneath.

Initiative 15

Spot 19

Remove ads