HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

HugeOgre

First Post
Lookspring poked his arrows in the spider corpses in what appeared to the others to be some kind of strange cat ritual, and then turned to head back out of the room. With the ranger in the lead Phoenix and the Dwarf, who still looked a little grey from the poison, exited the room through they door they had entered and made their way a short distance down the hall. Ahead, a door with a simple lock and some ornate scrollwork sat quietly waiting for their approach.

ooc: ok, I have Lookspring, Phoenix, and Korash committing to the hallway, what about Kamdar and Tumna? I'll be gone tomorrow and Sunday, and Ill be away at SQL server training all next week. I SHOULD have internet access and the ability to continue the story.

HugeOgre

First Post
Lookspring's test of the latch reveals the door is not locked.

Rushing off to class this morning. I'll post about the room and its contents tonight.

HugeOgre

First Post
The Kitara gingerly tested the latch and then pushed the door open to reveal a large room beyond.

Fifteen feet across and even longer wide, the most dominating feature of the room is an assortment of shelves, tables, and benches full of beakers, glassware, and plants. To the ranger's keen eye it was obvious that most of the plants appear dead now, their leaves long since shriveled. A small bed squats against one wall, a thick layer of dust and pollen concealing any detail of what might once have decorated it.

Spot checks everyone, and tell me what you want to do. ;)

Gli'jar

First Post
"Watch the ceiling, I'll kick the bed. Check the shelves and benches. Be ready for something to stir." Korash says as he moves into the room towards the bed, watching for movement on the ground.

Spot 8

HugeOgre

First Post
With such dilligence the party isnt surprised or threatened when several centipedes scurry from beneath the bed and out of several other nooks and crannies. The party's heavy weapons and immense size makes them no match for the tiny insects, which the group pummels into oblivion in a matter of moments. Confident that the threat is gone, the group turns to look about the room.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring begins checking the shelves for any of the heirlooms (or valueables) they were tasked with retrieving. "Check over there, lets make sure we don't miss anything" he says to no one in particular.

ooc - Search +4

Remove ads