• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

HugeOgre

First Post
There are what obviously were fine clothes, but nothing you'd expect from nobility or the like. No, whoever the home owner was they clearly werent as well off as the sage.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Having satisfied his curiousity he close the doors and finishes his sweep of the room. Once the others have completed their own searches, he heads out to find a room they haven't checked yet.

Gli'jar

First Post
"Which on of yous ave got quick hands?" Korash says as he hefts the chest forward. "If there is anything in there ta prick me or otherwise I would be stuck many times over before I could draw these hands out the way."

OOC There is still one room up stairs left and the basement below correct?

HugeOgre

First Post
technically two rooms upstairs - the garderobe and one other (which you passed on the way here), as well as the basement. I've neglected this game of late, Im wondering if we'll be able to get everyone moving again...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"I'm pretty quick, you want me to open the thing?" Kamdar gladly goes to the chest to open it. "I wonder if there are more of those vials anywhere... they're not just ordinary vials, you know. Definitely an artist with a bit of skill. And, certainly, not a vial to hold just water. Nono..." Kamdar continues babbling a bit, as he examines and opens the chest.

ooc: Reflex +6... I don't know what, if anything, should be rolled

HugeOgre

First Post
Ironically the party's fears seemed to have been for naught. No daggers slid out, no needles poked, no flames erupted. The chest opened without incident.

Inside, two silvery vials lay gingerly in a sea of soft velvety material. As the gnome and dwarf looked over the vial, the rest of the party search the remainder of the room. Unfortunately, there seemed to be little else of value, especially compared to the vials and the glasswork.

Gli'jar

First Post
"Lets get to the other rooms now. Clear them if necessary then give this place a good going over." Korash replies as he nods to the garderobe and then motions to the other room. "Lookspring gave it a quick go over, I will check it again." Korash moves into the room giving it a good visual accounting before searching the room.

Search 4 Spot 1 Not what I call 'good'.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar looks distractedly up from the vials, "Would you like some help?" He doesn't really want to help, but he figures it'd be prudent to do so. He's having fun with the vials.

HugeOgre

First Post
The preoccupied gnome fiddled with a glass beaker as he crossed the room to where Korash stood in the doorway leading into the garderobe. It shouldnt have surprised anyone when he discovered that rubbing his fingers along the outside of rim made an eerie haunting noise emerge. Peering into the room from behind the hulking Dwarf, neither saw anything of particular interest. Turning, they faced their companions as they stood in the room. Looksprings nose twitched as his ears slid back slightly, while Tumna and Phoenix stared absently at the glassware, as if unsure of what to do next.

ooc: I know I neglected this game a lot, so Im not surprised to see the others not posting. Any thoughts on how to handle that?

SelcSilverhand

First Post
ooc - Check their profiles and see if they have contact information posted. Either board PM's or email works well. Just let them know you'll be getting the game going again and ask them to post if they'd like to continue. It's happened to me while DM'ing as well.

Remove ads