• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I'm still here. No chance of me quitting after waiting so long in the RDI. Just had some access problems again for a few days. My apoligies.

Phoenix shakes her head to clear out the sudden blank feeling she had for a moment. Looking up to see some of her companions staring at her, she starts to blush but covers it with a grumbling remark instead. "What'chu lookin' at?!"

Not waiting for a response, she moves on with the others to check out the next room as well.

Search 16, Spot 9

HugeOgre

First Post
ooc: we'll continue, I'll NPC their characters until they come back or I get them out of the building and I'll adjust the story appropriately.
Korash, Kamdar, and Phoenix moved back out of the room, leaving the fragile glassware and heading back down the hall. Lookspring nudged at Tumna who still stared absentmindedly at the ruined bed, as if contemplating one of those deeper meanings in the universe, and together they brought up the rear. It took only a few moments to travel the 20 odd feet down the hall and around the corner, and soon the group found itself bunched in the hallway outside the last door on the upper floor.

Unfortunately, it seems to be stuck.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
From the back of the group Lookspring scowls at the hold up. "Quit stalling and open the door! We have little time before the deadline is upon us!"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar goes to try the door himself. "It, uh..." He tries the door again, "You're going to think this is funny..." He twists the knob and hits the door with his shoulder, "... the door is stuck."

Gli'jar

First Post
"Kick it in." Korash instructs from behind Kamdar and Phoenix, "Or move out the way and i will give it a try."

OOC Sorry no time to roll on invisible castle, wife says to bed now.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring shoulders his way to the front of the group and once he has enough space he puts his shoulder to the door and tries to break through it.

OOC:Str +1, and if it fails he'll start chopping with the handaxe

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knowing he's not here for his strength, Kamdar will allow anyone to try to knock down the door. "There could be something on the other side holding it... maybe that's not helping, though."

Remove ads