HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix checks around the room as well...

OOC1: I can't get to InvisibleCastle to do a spot check roll right now. I'll add it later.

OOC2: Sorry I've been absent the past 4-5 days. My internet connection was down for awhile and just got it back on.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Sorry for the disappearance act, real life got real busy for a while (a combination of summer job and being the "tech support" of the family), resulting in me spending only between ten to seven hours at my flat each day for the last couple of weeks. And since I do have to sleep and eat, ENWorld was among the things that were neglected.
I should be able to return to a about-daily posting now, though.

IC: "How come we still haven't come across our dear employers important items? You'd think we'd run into one by now," Tumna says, moving to eye the shelves over.

Gli'jar

First Post
Korash answers Tumna, as he cursorly looks around the room. "We've been moving, clearing this place out. One room left up here then the basement below. We can focus on searching afterwards. Shall we move on?"

Search 9

HugeOgre

First Post
Sorry people. Im the con coordinator for a largish con is SW Missouri this weekend, and ive been swamped trying to wrap up the odds and ends. Ill be judging the old fashioned way and running myself ragged until Sunday night. I probably wont be back until late Monday.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: I'm busy with a wedding (I'm best man) until Sunday afternoon, essentially. So I've been busy too. ;)

HugeOgre

First Post
And so the party gets moving again...

Phoenix arrived late into the room, but her keen senses (or blind luck) quickly spots a couple of vials clearly labeled as antitoxin, as well as a smokestick laying on the table. The bard Kamdar busily starts discussing the potential value of the glasswork itself with Tumna, leaving Korash to pull the chest out. It is slid from its resting place and hoisted up for everyone to see. There doesnt appear to be any lock.

Lookspring pokes his head through a side door just long enough to be assaulted by a faint smell. Apparently it is a garderobe, but at 10 feet square it might warrant further investigation.

ooc:sorry for the time away guys. Ahhh the blessed freedom of having a con of 140 people behind you. Im tempted to give you all xp and gold right now as a celebration. lol. JUST tempted though. Anyway, I hope you're all still around, Id like to wrap this adventure up by middle of next month, and I think we can do it, if we get some a quick post. Otherwise, we'll just see how long it takes.

Remove ads