HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring leaves securing the current room to the people behind him as he presses onward, his curiousity overcoming his sense of self preservation. He moves towards the chill feeling in the air.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Hey, let's look through this room first. We don't want to pass up the decanter." Kamdar continues searching around, not doing a very good job of being thorough.

ooc: Search (1d20+2=7)

Gli'jar

First Post
Korash grabs at items, gives them the once over before returning them to their place, "There is much to search in here and take with us to sell, it will take some time to go through it all." Upon seeing Lookspring venture on into the darkness, "Right good idea, check for some more critters, secure the area. Let us know what is over there." Looking around the room, "Someone should help him out in case he finds unwelcome hosts."

OOC Dm adjudication--Korash will either assist Lookspring or ask that either Phoenix or Kamdar assist whoever is closest in that direction.

Search 8

HugeOgre

First Post
ooc: Due to circumstances I can no longer control, even this, my last game of PbP, has to end early. Real life, and my responsibilities to my family and my company dictate that I put aside the gaming, and focus on things far less interesting. I'll summarize and get you XP and GP rewards, so you can get back to the RDI. I am saddened that the game has had so many starts and stops, and that we've lost people along the way. I hope those of you for whom this might be your first PbP will not be put off or disappointed by this turn of events. I know many DMs here who can put on a first rate PbP. In any event, I'll summarize, get you your XP, and have you on your way.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC:Sorry to hear that HO, but I understand and have been there before myself. Sometimes RL just doesn't allow any competition. For what it's worth, I enjoyed the game for as far as we got. Thanks and good luck in the future.

Remove ads