HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

HugeOgre

First Post
The blonde-haired gnome is almost ready for the centipedes to come pouring out when he pulls the door open to examine the contents of the cabinet, and so when the first one starts to move he attempts to skewer it. Unfortunately, the thing wriggles to the side and avoids the pointy end of his rapier. The centipedes swarm him, crawling up his short legs and biting at his armor. Two manage to wiggle between the cured leather and sting his exposed flesh, sending their toxins coursing through his veins. Phoenix easily slices one off of Kamdar's leg with his mindblade, evoking a bit of a scream and a strange glance from the bard, but Kamdar quickly seems to forget the matter when Korash steps in and cuts one near his foot cleanly in half. The three remaining centipedes, seemingly oblivious to the fate of the first two, sting at Kamdar again. Once more one finds a whole in his armor. Kamdar finally fights back, skewering a third one on his rapier as he stabs methodically at the attacking creatures.

ooc: Kamdar takes 3 points of damage and needs to make three DC 10 Fort saves. Need to hear from Lookspring and Tumna to finish out the first round (Kamdar went slightly out of order here)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Facing many things that clearly aren't susceptible to her mind tricks, Tumna feels like a fish on land. Not having anything in her mind that she could easily bring to bear against them, she just cheers on the others as they scewer the bugs.

HugeOgre

First Post
As Tumna cheers Lookspring lets two arrows fly dangerously close to poor Kamdar, who is knee deep in centipedes. Fortunately for the centipedes and for the gnome, both arrows fly harmlessly by, one missing Kamdar's cheek by only a hair's breath.

ooc: ok, its Kamdar's turn (Ill NPC him if hes not back before I am), then Phoenix and Korash before the centipedes. Im going to be gone today (Saturday) and Sunday. Ill continue when I get back, if there are posts.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
HugeOgre said:
ooc: Kamdar takes 3 points of damage and needs to make three DC 10 Fort saves. Need to hear from Lookspring and Tumna to finish out the first round (Kamdar went slightly out of order here)
"Ow. Ow. OW. These things are going crazy with some sting they have!" Kamdar attacks the creatures as best he can.

Three Fort Saves (1d20+1=19, 1d20+1=9, 1d20+1=2)
ooc: I didn't post an actual action because I figured the Fort saves would affect that

HugeOgre

First Post
ooc: sorry for the delay, crazy busy at work these days with the ERP implementation and the M&A... Kamdar needs to post last rounds actions now that hes drunk on venom, and then I can post the actions of the centipede.

Kamdar buckles as the venom of the centipedes races through his small body, his sword arm getting noticably sloppy and uncoordinated. Tumna makes a feeble attack to slice one of the centipedes from Kamdar's leather armor, but fails. Phoenix is much more succesful, slicing one of the centipedes cleanly from its perch on the leather armor without so much as a nick landing on the gnome. Korash is as successful as Tumna, his weapon landing dangerously close to Kamdar's foot once again

[sblock=Lamdar]Kamdar takes 3 points of ability damage to his Dexterity, feel free to post and "catch up" to the rest of the combat[/sblock]

Remove ads