• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

HugeOgre

First Post
Just as the last centipede starts to wriggle past Kamdar's armor he manages a lucky swipe at it, pushing it down to the floor before impaling it with the tip of the rapier. The last centipede (for now?) is dead, and the party is once again alone in the house.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar is huffing and puffing. "Those aren't normal centipedes! Yowch! Be careful with those things. Does anyone know anything about animals, and can tell any specifics about these?"

Gli'jar

First Post
"You good to continue Kamdar?" Korash asks, "I can tell you little more than what you see before your eyes." Korash responds kicking part of a centipede, "Lets not forget why we are here though, lets find what we are looking for, get rid of the rest of these critters and move on if you are in good health."

OOC What are we looking for and did they give us a possible location to find the items? I forget and with nothing to reference I am lost.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Kamdar is shaken, but his physical wounds aren't severe. "Well, I'm good enough to go on. I just... feel a bit sluggish, I guess. That venom the creatures have is powerful stuff." He shakes his head and gives a smile, "We're scarier than they are, right?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Indeed, we should press on and get this done with all haste."

Phoenix 'sheaths' her mindblade with a crackle of dissapating energy before resuming her search of the room.

OOC: I second Gli'jar. We could use a refresher on exactly what items we were sent to find since the original thread is no longer refrencable.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Kneeling down over the shredded remains of the centipedes, Lookspring pushes a few pieces back together. He gives the bodies a quick examination to determine if they are unnatural or merely abnormally large.

ooc- Know.Nature +4

HugeOgre

First Post
[sblock=Lookspring]They are normal, albeit monstrously sized, centipedes.[/sblock]

ooc: The two items you are looking for are a telescoping spyglass that is a family heirloom, and an ornate wooden box that contains a small lyre.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Grasping a meaty leg segment he sniffs it experimentally before popping it into his mouth. The sound of crunching carapace is clearly audible. "I've eaten worse. They're large but nothing abnormal about them. We should keep moving." he says as he points towards the tattered curtain.

Gli'jar

First Post
"If'n we're done searching this room, I'll be leading the way to the next." Korash replies as he removes the rest of the curtain and heads into the next room, scanning the floor and ceiling for movement before proceeding. "Considering the items are family heirlooms we should try to be finding ourselves a bedroom and focus the search there?" Korash ends the last with a slight inflection to his voice which suggests a question. "After of course we clear out this place."

Jdvn1

"Nothing abnormal about them? Do those bugs normally attack humanoids? Sheesh." Kamdar rubs his wounds before he goes on, "Sure, a bedroom sounds like it might make sense. Or a study." He follows into the next room.

Remove ads