• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hollow's Last Hope [OOC]

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Voadam said:
The black and white one seems to have enough definition to work, great!

Beware my fearsome magic, on a failed save you might suffer 2 hp damage!
Yeah, I'm glad that pic worked out, I think it's a good choice for Loricallior.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Nazhkandrias said:
*tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick* DUNH! DUNUNUNH! DUNUNUNH! Bowbahbahbahbowow... Yeah, sorry, but it was hard to resist typing out the opening lines to Back In Black... Well, in case you can't tell, I'm back, and I'm here to stay. Let the game go on! I'm not dead yet... *clang*
So glad to hear it! Let the tale of Jebbo and Foolsbait continue! :)

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Azgulor said:
Cyryn claims his 2nd dubious-distinction award - "First to have his a$$ kicked by a cauldron."

That's a first in my entire gaming career! :lol:

I knew I should have kicked that fox into the cauldron when Jebbo ran past!
Poor Foolsbait... :(

Az, any action for Cyryn on Round 2?

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Oh, quick question concerning Foolsbait - does he count as an NPC or as a sort of cohort? Not trying to use him for combat, or anything, just wondering if it is appropriate for me to control him, and say if he does something insignificant (for the sake of detail), like curling up on somebody's lap. Yadda yadda yadda, I gotta roleplay. :eek:

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Nazhkandrias said:
Oh, quick question concerning Foolsbait - does he count as an NPC or as a sort of cohort? Not trying to use him for combat, or anything, just wondering if it is appropriate for me to control him, and say if he does something insignificant (for the sake of detail), like curling up on somebody's lap. Yadda yadda yadda, I gotta roleplay. :eek:
Absolutely, since Jebbo is the adopted owner of Foolsbait, please go ahead and use him as an NPC for role-playing purposes. Just remember, that since Jebbo is not a skilled animal handler, Foolsbait will be strictly a non-combatant. Also, keep in mind that the fox is sticking around for now because he is recovering from his injuries in the trap. Whether he remains with Jebbo after being restored to health remains to be seen...

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Well, then - I'll be sure to enjoy him (for roleplaying purposes) while I can! But, be warned, if he leaves... you all have to deal with some teary, sobby story!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! :]

Azgulor

Adventurer
I actually have nothing against ole Foolsbait but I just can't resist.... :p

..."I feel your pain, Jebbo. Here's a fox-fur hanky to wipe your eyes and nose. They're incredibly soft..."

Nazhkandrias

First Post
I can imagine my response...

"Wow, thanks, Cyryn! Just as a li'l present from me t'you, ah gave your share o' the loot away to an orphanage! Ah'm sure that the smiles on their li'l faces are worth more t'you than any kinda gold!"

... Not that I have anything against greed. ;)

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Experience Award!

120 xp each for the heroes, having defeated the animated cauldron. That brings you all to a total of 370 each, if I'm not mistaken. Good job! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads