• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hollow's Last Hope [OOC]

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Wow, that thing just wouldn't die... and sorry for the mistake about standard actions, I guess I was a little scatterbrained at the moment and confused my ability to take two move actions with two standard actions. Apologies. :heh:

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Does anyone wish to raise an objection to Jared's plan to burn down the witch's hut? If not, I'll post the next move under the assumption that he carries out that plan.

Azgulor

Adventurer
While I'm not in favor of burning the hut, once Cyryn's search of the floor is complete I can't think of an in-character reason he would have a strong objection to it. Given the question you've posed, I take it he doesn't find anything?

I also assume that the forest isn't so dry or the clearing is small enough that a forest fire is a big concern?

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Azgulor said:
While I'm not in favor of burning the hut, once Cyryn's search of the floor is complete I can't think of an in-character reason he would have a strong objection to it. Given the question you've posed, I take it he doesn't find anything?

I also assume that the forest isn't so dry or the clearing is small enough that a forest fire is a big concern?
Right, due to the unusual nature of the clearing itself (i.e., all the trees and plants have twisted themselves away from the hut itself), there really wouldn't be any risk of a forest fire.

Voadam

Legend
In for a penny, in for a pound. I doubt a mean witch queen will make much of a distinction between breaking her cauldron and taking her root versus burning the whole hut down and stealing her talking head. She'll be angry either way.

At least with it burned to the ground she might think lightning struck the hut.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Sorry for the delay in posting, plans with friends today, catering an event tomorrow... I should have a post up sometime tomorrow, and Sunday FOR SURE. Sorry for the delay, things have been hectic, but they're cooling down... I appreciate your patience.

Voadam

Legend
Heh, my eyes saw the "----------" after the hut burning text and skipped over the text below unconsciously thinking it was a signature. oops :)

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Voadam said:
Heh, my eyes saw the "----------" after the hut burning text and skipped over the text below unconsciously thinking it was a signature. oops :)
Oops... :lol:

Maybe I'll have to think of a different way to indicate the passage of time... :)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
*Nudge nudge* Well, things are starting to slow down, and I'm assuming that we're waiting on a post from Albatross, if nobody has anything else to add. So... *Nudge nudge*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads