• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Homebrew Worlds - 2nd Annual "For-Fun" Vote!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Joshua Dyal said:
I'm not sure I understand that restriction -- Eberron is clearly just as much fantasy as, say, FR. It's a different kind of fantasy, true, but that doesn't make it less fantastic. Not only that, you have some settings on there already that are more deviant (in regards to "traditional D&D conventions") than Eberron already.

And for that matter, it could be argued that some official D&D settings (Dark Sun comes to mind) did so as well.

Ok ,the point I was trying to make is that anything up to and including Eberron, is ok. Anything beyond Eberron is a little too out there (i.e. Dragonstar-like). (Don't get me wrong, I like Dragonstar but it is Dragonstar, not D&D.)

Knightfall1972 said:
Ok ,the point I was trying to make is that anything up to and including Eberron, is ok. Anything beyond Eberron is a little too out there (i.e. Dragonstar-like). (Don't get me wrong, I like Dragonstar but it is Dragonstar, not D&D.)
Yeah it is. :confused:

A'koss

Explorer
Well I'd love to get my new campaign on that list :D but unfortunately it's just not ready for prime-time yet... :(

Cheers,

A'koss.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
DM Magic said:
DUNGEON MAGIC: The World of Tarek-Fael. Run by Christopher Green over at http://www.3rdedition.org/dungeonmagic.

Edit: Oh, you can't vote yourself. Lame.

Um, that's my one main restriction, yes. Otherwise I'd be voting for myself. Any of the players in your campaign can vote for it though, past or present.

Joshua Dyal said:
I don't mind talking about how Dragonstar is D&D... :)

:p

Ok, I'm not going to go there again, Joshua. I'll simply say, IMO, Dragonstar is space fantasy roleplaying at its best.

Knightfall1972 said:
Ok, I'm not going to go there again, Joshua. I'll simply say, IMO, Dragonstar is space fantasy roleplaying at its best.
That would probably actually be better than what it is: simply D&D in space. :p ;)

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
A'koss said:
Well I'd love to get my new campaign on that list :D but unfortunately it's just not ready for prime-time yet... :(

Cheers,

A'koss.

It doesn't matter if it isn't "complete" yet - Urbis isn't "complete" yet, either, but it joined the list last year... ;)

Remove ads