House of the Dragon spoiler thread

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Anyway anyone a bit iffy about the writers giving the guy with a clubfoot a foot fetish? With all the sex in GoT a foot fetish is comparitively tame, but making a point of focusing on his clubfoot as part of that scene did seem a bit on the nose (toes?).

Anyway just kicking it off, anyone want to wade in to this

pukunui

Legend
Anyway anyone a bit iffy about the writers giving the guy with a clubfoot a foot fetish? With all the sex in GoT a foot fetish is comparitively tame, but making a point of focusing on his clubfoot as part of that scene did seem a bit on the nose (toes?).

All I want to say is that the writers (and the actor) have done a great job making me dislike Larys more than anyone else on the show.

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah, but I was mostly focused on the fact that Alicent would be completely justified if she got an axe and killed everyone in that castle.

Zaukrie

New Publisher

I thought showing his foot first was unreal. Like we hadn't noticed before?

Odd little fetish. I didn't need to see him do his thing to get it though .... The show doesn't know when to not show, for me at least

Remove ads