Houston Game Club?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
sckeener said:
Sorry I missed it. :(
Same here. I was planning on going from 1-3, at least, but it was a busier day than I expected.

But, spending time with my long-distance girlfriend who came in for the weekend is excusable, right? ;)

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
I was at Midnight from about 2:30 til about 7:30. Played a round of DnD with a DM from Rice and a couple from Spring. Checked out the Order of the Stick Boardgame and bought it. Had a good time. Wish more ENWorlders had made it.

Jdvn1

Brent_Nall said:
Had a good time. Wish more ENWorlders had made it.
I heard there was a gift just for attending, but I think the person I heard that from was mistaken.

But, will the HGC meet next month?

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Jdvn1 said:
I heard there was a gift just for attending, but I think the person I heard that from was mistaken.
If you participated in the DnD gameday adventure you got a sheet of Dungeon Tiles, a medium brass (or bronze?) dragon from the latest DnD miniatures set and a full set of dice.
Jdvn1 said:
But, will the HGC meet next month?
I'm all for trying to hook up with some folks next month. Let's set a date, time and place and just make it happen.

Saturdays are definitely best for me, and I'd prefer late morning or noonish.

Dec. 2, 9, 16 all look good . . . 23rd is too close to Christmas and 30th is too close to New Year's Day.

Jdvn1

Wow, I want those! I need to convince my girlfriend to try out this D&D thing. :)

And, 9th and 16th are good for me, out of the Saturdays.

Is this meant to be an EN World thing or a general gamer thing?

Remove ads