• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Houston Game Club?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
sckeener said:
Sorry I missed it. :(
Same here. I was planning on going from 1-3, at least, but it was a busier day than I expected.

But, spending time with my long-distance girlfriend who came in for the weekend is excusable, right? ;)

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
I was at Midnight from about 2:30 til about 7:30. Played a round of DnD with a DM from Rice and a couple from Spring. Checked out the Order of the Stick Boardgame and bought it. Had a good time. Wish more ENWorlders had made it.

Jdvn1

Brent_Nall said:
Had a good time. Wish more ENWorlders had made it.
I heard there was a gift just for attending, but I think the person I heard that from was mistaken.

But, will the HGC meet next month?

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Jdvn1 said:
I heard there was a gift just for attending, but I think the person I heard that from was mistaken.
If you participated in the DnD gameday adventure you got a sheet of Dungeon Tiles, a medium brass (or bronze?) dragon from the latest DnD miniatures set and a full set of dice.
Jdvn1 said:
But, will the HGC meet next month?
I'm all for trying to hook up with some folks next month. Let's set a date, time and place and just make it happen.

Saturdays are definitely best for me, and I'd prefer late morning or noonish.

Dec. 2, 9, 16 all look good . . . 23rd is too close to Christmas and 30th is too close to New Year's Day.

Jdvn1

Wow, I want those! I need to convince my girlfriend to try out this D&D thing. :)

And, 9th and 16th are good for me, out of the Saturdays.

Is this meant to be an EN World thing or a general gamer thing?

Remove ads