• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Essentials are Like Broccoli Made Out of Meat

Scribble

First Post
As opposed to Bacon or Zucchini Essentials are quite obviously a rip-off of my upcoming product.

Meat shaped in the form of, and designed to taste slightly like Broccoli (if you haven't eaten broccoli in a long time, or you're a hard-core meatatarian trying to convince his friend's it's just like the real thing seriously can't even tell..)

It's going to be called Moccoli and on the back of the box the tagline will be "Screw you vegetarians!"

Obviously we're all winners on this one.

Except for vegetarians- but who cares about them.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
As opposed to Bacon or Zucchini Essentials are quite obviously a rip-off of my upcoming product.

Meat shaped in the form of, and designed to taste slightly like Broccoli (if you haven't eaten broccoli in a long time, or you're a hard-core meatatarian trying to convince his friend's it's just like the real thing seriously can't even tell..)

It's going to be called Moccoli and on the back of the box the tagline will be "Screw you vegetarians!"

Obviously we're all winners on this one.

Except for vegetarians- but who cares about them.

And another, derivative niche product to appear later: "Mockoli" (with a "k"), made of nut-meats -- mostly hazelnuts, pine nuts, and acorns (with the tannin removed).
A new class of commodities contract will begin trading on the financial markets: "Cork-bellies" futures.

Infiniti2000

First Post
This meme has gotten to the point where I don't even understand what the point people are trying to make is.

A parody of a parody...or is it a satire of a satire (or a parody of a satire)...is never easy to understand, especially if you didn't understand the original parody in the first place!

Dice4Hire

First Post
Actually I wold not be unhappy if the mods deleted half the posts on the 4E front page.

Most are not as useful as this one(unintentionally), and this one is totally useless, (as intended).

Remove ads