How many fans want Lemon Curry?

How many fans want Lemon Curry?

• Yes. I want it tonight.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Tentatively yes, but tell me why.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe, not sure.

• No, but won't get in the way of those that do.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Doesn't Malaysian beef curry already cover it's niche?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate the concept and you should be ashamed for bringing it up. I'm ordering a pizza!

• Taco

Votes: 2 16.7%

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
so very controversial. even more so then politics and religion.

What goes in lemon curry other then curry, oof course. I am about to make a chicken curry meal in a day or so.

I am not sure if it is really my thing, but I would like to try it made by a professional chef. If I like it I might order it regularly and maybe have a go at making it at home with their recipe.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I use curry of the golden curry brand, Medium hot. Then I take the browned meat, chicken,beef or pork, and cook that together. Once cooked, I put it in fridge over night. the next day I cook the veggies together, then add the meat and sdimmer for 2 hours minimum . . .cooking rice toward the end.

place rice on plate or in bowel, pour curry yummieness over the rice and presto!!

Typical veggies: Potatoes, broccoli, green onions cut to 1 inch lengths, celery chopped fine, white onion quartered, sometimes squash, mushrooms. that is all I can think of off the top of my head. I usually just walk the fruit and veggie department at the supermarket and pick up what I know I will use.

Remove ads