How many old players are still out there

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Hey everyone it has been a long time since I last posted anything on a ISRP board it seems and I was just wondering how many of the old players are still around. And whne I say old I mean really old. I started RPing on ISRP a good while ago around lets see back in 1999 I think when I was a freshmen in High school. Heh yeah it has been a while and I stil see some SN that have been here longer then me. I have had to take a brake for a good while due to job change and moving four times in the last year. So yeah I jsut wanted to let people that know me and/or my SNs that I am hopefully going to start back up.

Oh and just letting you know my other SNs if you know them here they are

Darkskies
Kirion Violatta
Sar Wufei
Soren Kitrengaard

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I don't recognize your screen names off the top of my head. But, I've been playing since prior to '98. Maybe around '96? Don't know. My brain is fuzzy that far back ;)
I've taken some breaks in there, due to times of no access, but, I've been around for a while. I know there are some who've been around longer than me.

Trena

First Post
I've been here since at least 96 when it was on AOL LOL... I must admit I also don't recognize those names either... but I like Sienna have also taken some breaks but I've managed to check in from time to time heh

Khaira

First Post
Hm ... let's see now. I ooberooglemegaoldfogie years* ago, when TSR was still running ISRP. I want to say it was when I was 15? 13? I'm not sure I even remember clearly anymore, but I've been around since the early 90s or so.

I took a significant hiatus for a while, after being involved with the Defenders of the Shield, the Viyach Lemarg, and the Redeemers of Teht, when the Drizzt clones and the gods and such all got REALLY bad. I came back in time to help seal Juxta (*Sniffle*)

I think Evander's the only surviving character of mine from that time. Actually, looking back on things, I'm surprised he's still alive...

I recognize the name Kirion, but I just don't remember form where, precisely...

*For you non-gibberish speakers out there, that's "many, many, many years ago"

Ruthia

First Post
uumm...since 2000 or so for me. Guess that makes me a "Mid Timer" compared to Khaira. Ruthia, Branth, Malendor , Ramoth...they are my first four. Darkskies I vagualy remember.

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Wow I knew there were still some oldies around. Well I guess Kirion would one of my more known characters since he was part of the Vile wars that happened all the time. Oh and everyone know Bhryn, yeah Kirion was realted to her and he took a seat on Celestia's councile.

Darkskies was one of my last charcters I started playing as back in the day he was a some what darker character that really didnt care much for others.

Oh and I forgot to add in Adept Randuil Nithel heh Well as the name says he is and Adept and a big book worm as the way I play him :D

Last edited:

Khaira

First Post
There are still plenty of old fogies around; in fact, I seem to recall a similar thread to this one being up somewhere.

Oh, and I also play an Adept, Falin. :)

Mortonia

First Post
*raises the guilty hand of doom*

I too started back when TSR was still running the tavern on AOL. I've been through more screen names that I care to count, may the ones that didn't survive the culling rest in peace.

I've also been guilty of taking the hiatus of "I'm not playing D&D anymore" for a number of years, more than once for that matter. But like that old moth and fire thing, I can't quite stay away forever.

Lonanae

First Post
I started around 1999 when I was too young. I played a character by the name of Kiley and another by the name of Richelle a few years later. I also now play an Adept, Amalie. I remember Darkskies and also a Silverfyre. But, I don't think you played him.

Imreis

First Post
lets see, i started my very first time around 2000 as a character named Whitefox_strife on Wizzies, i lasted a month before dissapearing for a few years to deal with lots of heticness in my life, then came back as Otheus around 2005 i wanna say? not sure, then i brought in Imreis and Strife, as well as playing Munch_The_Kinless then moved on to Ferral the wild elf driud. he doesnt exist anymore but meh. after that i stuck to my normal crew of immykins! yay!

so im not THAT old but compared to the upsurge of lots of newer players im fairly older? *blushes*

Remove ads