• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

hoW ofTeN iS yOUr dodeCaheDRon emPLoYed?

whiCH iS leaST empLOyeD iN plaY?

• teTRaheDRoN (4 siDeD)

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • cuBe (6 siDeD)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oCtoheDRoN (8 siDeD)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • deCaheDRoN (10 siDeD)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • dodeCaheDRoN (12 siDeD, anD mY choiCE)

Votes: 75 78.9%
  • iCoSaheDRoN (20 siDeD)

Votes: 6 6.3%

JRRNeiklot

First Post
I'm surprised I'm only the 2nd person to vote for the d10. Unless you're swinging a bastard sword, when do you roll it? I sometimes use it for wandering monster checks, but that's it.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
You use a d10 for rolling fighter, ranger, paladin, beast, magical beast, and construct hit points.
If you're a DM you will use it a great bit rolling it a great bit writing up stats for cannon fod- I mean opponents for your PCs :)

Omegium

First Post
Re: Decahedron? Shuh... right...

Jack Daniel said:
I just thought I'd point out that while the tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron are correct, you technically can't call d10s decahedrons because they're not regular polyhedrons. On all the other dice, the faces and the lengths of the vertices are equal, but d10s are irregular decahedrons.

But irregular decahedron is not good either, since it implies regular decahedrons exist, while they don't.

bondetamp

First Post
JRRNeiklot said:
I'm surprised I'm only the 2nd person to vote for the d10. Unless you're swinging a bastard sword, when do you roll it? I sometimes use it for wandering monster checks, but that's it.

My second game is Adventure! and I've also played a fair bit of Exalted. :)

Tom Cashel

First Post
Bill Door said:

oF whiCh haBiTaT, miSTeR caSHeL?

inQuiRe.

Why, of the MUSICAL habitat, of course, Mr. Door! Those avante-garde musical mystery men that all of us who know them love and adore!

promo99-large.jpg

resitoon.gif

Remove ads