• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to show the "Silver Subscriber" in my profile?

ChimericDream

First Post
I pledged to the "Lifer" tier for the Kickstarter. I have access to the subscriber-only content now (which is awesome, by the way), and I have the "I Defended the Walls!" badge, but I can't find in my profile where to get the "Silver Subscriber" to show up. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Do you mean under your username in your posts? There's a setting in your settings where you choose how you want to be displayed, but I'm on my phone right now and can't link you. Hopefully somebody on a PC can!

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
From the top-right, click Settings.

In Settings, click Group Memberships in the left-hand menubar.

Scroll down and you should see the "KICKSTARTER £100 SILVER LIFER" listed.

Click the radio button that says "Identify me as a member of this group."

Click the Update Display Group button.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I should probable change that to a more elegant title, but I need those user groups named after the reward tiers for the moment to keep things straight in my head!

TKablitz

First Post
I'm very new to enWorld but I'm also a "Defender of the Walls". I'm trying to configure my account. So I'm posting here to see what a post of mine might look like. I also need to make "10" posts. So, this is 1. :)

Update :blush:
Ok, when I say I'm "new" I really meant, new to posting and stuff. I've been a lurker since 2004.

Last edited:

TKablitz

First Post
Where do you go to get the "defender of the wall" badge to show up? Sorry about the dumb question. very new and I need both help and 8 more posts.

Update: Never mind, got it. In the badge inventory, mark it Active and not Hidden and remember to "save". It's just that easy.

CAFRedblade

Explorer
Ah, good, now to go check if my gold subscription from the Kickstarter is active.

edit: alas, looks like not quite yet.

edit 2: Whoot Gold Lifer is now active.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ah, good, now to go check if my gold subscription from the Kickstarter is active.

edit: alas, looks like not quite yet.
I just had my Silver activated a couple of days ago - Morrus is still trucking through them!

Rune

Once A Fool
I should probable change that to a more elegant title, but I need those user groups named after the reward tiers for the moment to keep things straight in my head!

How about, "Silver Lifer?" Or "has infinite sp." Or "The Silver Standard."

Remove ads