HQ: The 'Ready Lounge'

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"<<Exploding heads are rarely a good thing,>>" he replies with a grin. His grin fades somewhat as he looks at both Sierra & the waitress a bit suspiciously, then tries the new beer. <<"Ah, perfect... perhaps too perfect. Uncomfortably perfect, even.">> He sets the beer down, "<<Not to sound rude, madame, but I do would prefer to 'return' to the Resolute Ready Room. For all we know, others may be looking for us right now, and have no clue how to find us.">>

Hand of Vecna

First Post
OOC: Hence the '' marks around 'return'. Not that she could hear them.... ;)

"<<Yes, I figured as much. The question is, did you change the structure of the room, or simply my perceptions of them?>>"

Looking to Titan, he sees the size-changer is still engrossed in his movie. "<<Well, so much for asking for third-party feedback -- he probably would not have noticed if the room had changed!">>

Rystil Arden

First Post
"<<I actually did neither, though the former--transforming the structure of the room--is within my power given time,>>" Sierra replies, coyly failing to reveal what she actually did.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"<<I created very real sensory stimuli. Real light, real sonic vibrations, and even a real touch and taste, but no substance beyond that at all--yet it could have harmed you if I wished. Have you ever watched the television show Star Trek? It's like the Holodeck in that show with the safeties off.>>"

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"<<I make stuff. Like Titan's gauntlets, and my belt,>>" he replies, showing off by doing floating up and spinning 360 degrees before setting back down. "<<I've lots of plans to upgrade most all the tech here, actually. Might even start my own company someday, to better handle some of the business end of things. But, for now, working with the Resolutes serves as an excellent proving ground for my inventiveness.">>

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Sierra flies into the air under her own power when the Doctor begins to fly, thinking he might be leading her somewhere, but when he just spins around, she drifts back down.*

"<<I see. You make gadgets--so the stereotype, though the word 'mad' is a bit offensive and probably not PC, is the 'mad scientist'.>>"

Remove ads