Hunted: Enemies of the Empire OOC (Recruiting Closed)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
So this wookiee standing guard was Worraarr right? Okay for me to jump in?

And nice to hear nothing's really srewed up. I was kinda worried when you almost disappeared.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't posted in like a week. I've been working 15 hours a day at my store and I literally haven't had the time. It's probably going to be like this until after Christmas. After that I'll get back to my regular semi-daily posting.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry about the lack of an update in a while. Truth is I am kind of stuck. I am trying to work on how I want the next scene to unfold and I can't figure out what to do with it exactly. I don't think splitting up is going to make as much sense as I thought, so I may just have the senator change his mind and suggest you stay together. Anyway, this game isn't dead. I'll try to get an update posted this week.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'm still hoping to resurrect this game. I need to take some time to plan out what is going to happen. I've never run Star Wars before and it is giving me some creative headaches I did not originally anticipate. I will continue to post updates periodically until I have decided on a course of action.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Alright guys, here's the last update. I just took a new job (better pay!) but I will typically be working longer hours. I decided to focus on just two of my games so I won't be able to run this one for the time being. Sorry to all involved. It was fun and perhaps we can pick it up again when my schedule frees up.

Remove ads