• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hunted: Enemies of the Empire

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Trangle (Male Ithorian Jedi); HP 30/30 (12)

Trangle bows his head slightly and says "Trangle, at your service."

Max

First Post
Nyub observes that the others have apparently made contact, however he will stay back as planned and continue to observe the area for anyone unfriendly or overly interested in his companions.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Of course you don't my friend, thats why I introduce myself" the bith says and smiles. "I still don't have an answer" Mithos looks one an the other, searching for an answer.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Bata blurts out, I am Bata. We've spoken through holovid before. And the sullustan with us is Nyub. There is another woman, Jinta, but she is back at the ship at the moment. What do you say we make haste to see our mutual friend. No doubt he is anxiously expecting our arrival.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Very well then, I was expecting that type of answer. Come my friend, let us meet the senator." Mithos says before leading the way.

Einan

First Post
Horst shrugs, looks around conscious of the fact that this many non-humans meeting in a public place is probably unusual and follows the Bith.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Mithos leads the way out of the Emporium of Business and onto one of the covered walkways that span the towers of Meridian City. Your journey to see the senator does not take long, a brisk 10 minute walk from the Emporium until you find yourself at a glamorous apartment tower that is protected by a very efficient security detail, including droid sentinels. Clearly here dwell numerous dignitaries, nobles, and bureaucrats who serve the Empire and the Denouva system in various positions. Mithos greets the security officers with a look of clear recognition (they are obviously on a first-name basis) then introduces your group as guests to visit with the senator. The security officers are polite, but ask that you draw down your cloak hoods so that you can be identified for security purposes.

OOC: Those of you wishing to hang back and not be identified may do so, but you will not be allowed to enter the apartments.

[sblock=Einan]The cloaked figure watching the Emporium from across the street appears not to have followed your group, although it did take a keen interest of you leaving with Mithos. It may have followed for perhaps a block, then you noticed it no more. You are relatively certain you have not been followed for at least 8 or 9 minutes at this point.[/sblock]

Max

First Post
As the rest of the group approaches the building, Nyub (still trailing the group by 20-30 meters or so) will take one more look around to be sure we haven't been followed.

Nyub perception roll (1d20+6=8)

Clearly the sun was in his eye, as Nyub takes another look around. (ooc: uses sullastan ability to re-roll a perception check)

Nyub re-rolls perception (1d20+6=18)

Before joining everyone else, Nyub quickly calls Bata on the comm. "Your show, Bata. You want me outside as a backstop, or inside with you?" he asks.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=Max]Nyub doesn't notice anyone tailing the group.[/sblock]

Now that you got me safely away from Bespin, I'm really more along for the ride than anything. It's time for you to take center stage. Then, in a low whisper, he raises his eye ridges (kind of like eyebrows) a few times, saying, You're Zen's Renegades, right? The flashy stuff is for you guys to figure out.

Max

First Post
Now that you got me safely away from Bespin, I'm really more along for the ride than anything. It's time for you to take center stage. Then, in a low whisper, he raises his eye ridges (kind of like eyebrows) a few times, saying, You're Zen's Renegades, right? The flashy stuff is for you guys to figure out.

"You were a lot more assertive when you were explaining why someone else would pay your debts," says Nyub, with a bit of a chuckle.

He quickly cuts over to Trangle's frequency. "I'm thinking of staying out here, while the rest of you go to the meet. Keep us from putting all our eggs in one basket, so to speak. You have any special feelings about that plan? he asks the Jedi. After the space battle, Nyub has a lot of respect for Trangle's Jedi hunches.

Remove ads