• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I’m not getting email notifications.

Rune

Once A Fool
Well, more specifically, not from being quoted, anyway.

I do get them from private conversation updates (at least, I hope I still am – they were being sent to my spam folder).

Hopefully, I’ll get them from “message” summoning, ‘cause that’s kind of important.

Would anyone mind testing that by “message”-tagging me?

Rune

Once A Fool
That used to cause problems, back in the day, if the user you were looking for had a name that included part of another. The system would just summon the other user.

For instance, if their were a user named “Run”, summoning me with an @ tag instead of the bracketed method would have instead summoned “Run.” Also happened all the time with multiple-word user-names. Many’s the time I was summoned in place of Rune Explorer.

Time will tell if it’s still an issue, I guess.

(The @ tag auto-summon also created interesting results when we got the WOTC migration and a bunch of people were referring to twitter users by starting with an @.)

Oofta

Legend
For me I'm not getting emails because somehow my email address was changed, a "+xf" was added. I tried to fix it, but then it says that email address is already in use. :mad:

Remove ads