D&D 5E I am looking to build a Fighter/Sorcerer

Corwin

Explorer
I'm just surprised it took a whole four responses before someone got around to suggesting the OP abandon a class s/he is clearly interested in (fighter) for a "better" one (paladin). ;)

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Where do you want to end up? (And why not post in the optimization forum? :p )
EK 11/Sorcerer 9 is nice (Obviously Dragon blood as favoured soul's F6 is redundant), but is more martial focused, just throwing out quickened spells and the likes.
Obviously if you want to go more spellcaster that changes. If you don't plan on getting that third attack per action, go Favoured Soul. Fighter 2/FS 6 in a nice base.

Valetudo

Explorer
I'm just surprised it took a whole four responses before someone got around to suggesting the OP abandon a class s/he is clearly interested in (fighter) for a "better" one (paladin). ;)
The guy asked about a fighter/sorcerer build, not the most optimized build.

Valetudo

Explorer
Your point?
If the optimization forum where for only the most optimal builds, it'd be almost dead.
the point is, he asked about making a fighter/Sorcerer, not a pally/Sorcerer. Thats the whole point. End of story. Game over. Get over yourself. Maybe he doesnt want to be a pally.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
the point is, he asked about making a fighter/Sorcerer, not a pally/Sorcerer. Thats the whole point. End of story. Game over. Get over yourself. Maybe he doesnt want to be a pally.

Was quite confused as that has nothing to do with my point, until I reread your OP and realised you were talking about it being suggested as a Paladin instead of Sorcerer, rather than my point of probably getting better results in the optimization forum.

Still, way to make yourself look immature.

Remove ads