• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Am Your Father! The Spoiler Spoiler Thread -- What are the biggest ever spoilers? [spoilers]

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
ferris buellers day off cameron frye GIF

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
There never was a tiger in the boat. Or maybe there was. Believe what you want. (Life of Pi)

The events of every horror movie happen because of humanities need to sacrifice to Lovecraftian horrors. (Cabin in the Woods)

Hitler dies. (Inglorious Bastards)

The girl dies. (Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl)

John dies, but not at the end (John Dies at the End)

GreyLord

Legend
Sooo...although hinted at...no one actually said it that I can see...in this thread ironically...

Darth Vader is actually Anakin Skywalker and is Luke Skywalker's Father. Also, Luke Skywalker was not the only child of Annakin Skywalker, he also has a twin sister who is Leia Organa. They were separated shortly after birth and given to two different families.

So....big spoilers of my own...

The Avengers Lose to Thanos originally and Thanos succeeds and snaps out half the life in the universe.

That's probably the biggest spoiler for this generation's movies/films.

... any that hinge on a mystery, which is a fair chunk of them.
I guess most adventures have some hint to a BBEG so it's not always a surprise?

Maybe Sabre River had a twist iirc when played decades ago.
A series called Twisted Adventures for RPG where the end section has a big old surprise? Would such things work, maybe needs it own thread!??!

Remove ads