I couldn't get the "post in one forum, get my thread to show up in another" thingy to work for me

CapnZapp

Legend
Hello,

I just want to confess to posting a homebrew thread in the main 5E forum:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...ing-Wands-of-Fireball-Lightning-Bolt-in-check

I first posted in House Rules, Homebrews, & Conversion Library; but couldn't get my thread to show up in D&D 5th Edition, despite changing around the Prefix. Perhaps I did something wrong at post time that couldn't be fixed later on? Is there something I need to think of when posting Homebrew threads to ensure they show up in main?

Anyways, after a full day, I had 28 views and zero replies.

So I faux-deleted that thread and reposted in the main forum. In just half an hour I've got three replies (that aren't mine) and almost as many views. :)

I sincerely hope your mechanism to have Homebrew (and AL and perhaps others too?) threads show up in the main 5E forum is alive and well, because frankly, without that mechanism, those other forums are almost empty.

I also hope you consider my law-breaking with leniency. I am not posting this to brag about breaking the rules, but to lay out my conundum and explain my actions in the hopes it clears things up for your other visitors.

Best Regards,
Zapp

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That experiment was halted. It'll be looked at again after the transition has finished.

Remove ads