• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I hate cat-people, dog-people, lion-people, etc

MrFilthyIke said:
Sometimes I think people just invent these fetishes just so THEY can be unique.
Then it catches on, and they have to go invent another new fetish. :confused:
You're tempting me! I like to have sex dressed in Santa and elf-suits and rolling around in the ashes of the fireplace. I'd like to see that one catch on! ;)

fredramsey

First Post
Surrounded by Ho Ho Hoes, I bet.

Joshua Dyal said:
You're tempting me! I like to have sex dressed in Santa and elf-suits and rolling around in the ashes of the fireplace. I'd like to see that one catch on! ;)

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:

There's a line in a Bloodhound Gang song (The Lapdance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying) that would fit here, but Eric Grandma would definately NOT approve of it. :uhoh:

Tetsubo

First Post
Cyberzombie said:
I have a hat for them, too. :p What people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms is their business. But when you start dressing up like furries or Klingons in PUBLIC, it is my Goddess-given right to make fun of you. I learned in 9th grade how to blend in with the norms and not stand out. People who haven't learned that as adults more or less deserve what they get. :) You don't have to be normal, but if you don't look normal you better expect to catch seven kinds of hell.

No, the world is not fair. The world uses a game system more like RIFTS than GURPS. ;)

You ever looked at the con-goers that AREN'T in costume...?

"Normal" is not how I would describe them... ;)

Cyberzombie said:
I have a hat for them, too. :p What people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms is their business. But when you start dressing up like furries or Klingons in PUBLIC, it is my Goddess-given right to make fun of you. I learned in 9th grade how to blend in with the norms and not stand out. People who haven't learned that as adults more or less deserve what they get. :) You don't have to be normal, but if you don't look normal you better expect to catch seven kinds of hell.

How Stepford wife of you.

"If you don't look like everybody else, you deserve mockery" is not an admirable philosophy.

Arcane Runes Press said:
"If you don't look like everybody else, you deserve mockery" is not an admirable philosophy.
I think there's a noticable difference between "you deserve to be mocked" and "you will be mocked (whether you deserve it or not.)"

Goblyn

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
I think there's a noticable difference between "you deserve to be mocked" and "you will be mocked (whether you deserve it or not.)"

'deserve' is a subjective and ultimately meaningless term.

Anyway, I think it's fair to say that the Fur-bashing(please don't read into that) hijack has effectively 'devolved' this thread.

Remove ads