D&D 5E I have the DMG!

NiClerigo

Adventurer
Wow, great that you have the DMG! Please, please say if Eberron is mentioned anywhere (according to Mike Mearls, they had planned to give advice on how to run a campaign set in Eberron). Grazie!

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Are there any new sub-classes or classes, or advice on how to make MM creatures into PC races?

No. There is some short advice on how to change classes and how to make new sub-races (eladrin given as an example) and new races (asimar as an example).

So basically, then, would the Oathbreaker paladin be an example of how to change a class?

And just to doubly confirm, nothing on blackguards or anti-paladins, right? I'm assuming the Oathbreaker is meant to cover these, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

Rhoan01ZBT

First Post
Are there player wealth levels, recommendations for keeping a "balanced" in-game economy? I'm starting to loosen the purse strings on magic items, and I'm afraid of going a little too Oprah. "You get a magic weapon, and you get a magic weapon, and you get a magic weapon!"

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Are there player wealth levels, recommendations for keeping a "balanced" in-game economy? I'm starting to loosen the purse strings on magic items, and I'm afraid of going a little too Oprah. "You get a magic weapon, and you get a magic weapon, and you get a magic weapon!"
Dammit! Now I want an Oprah!

Remove ads