• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a frikking DM (online)

MutantHamster

First Post
I wanna join an online game anything is cool accept PBem.
As far as rules and stuff I dont really mind playing in any campaign setting, I just wnat to play a character because ive been dming so much lately, but dont worry im very into rp and not a munchkin

Aeolius

Adventurer
How about a message-based game set underwater? :D

There are currently three openings in "Beneath the Pinnacles of Azor'alq" (BPAA), a 3e D&D World of Greyhawk message-based game (Play-by-Post) set beneath the surface of the Dramidj Ocean. The current level of play is between 4 to 7. New players are welcome to create characters ranging from levels 2 through 4. The campaign, which uses the "core rules of 3e, select supplements from 2e, and the heart of 1e", is designed for those interested in participating in a work of coauthored interactive fiction.

Now enjoying its fourth year, the BPAA campaign was created in 1998.

In the campaign, I post a new "Chapter" once a week. During the week, the players respond to events in the Chapter, to NPCs, and to one another. I will add updates as time permits. The next week, I post a new Chapter. While this method of game play requires a degree of patience and the occasional spell-checker, I have found it one of the best options for those with hectic schedules.

The party is currently 250 fathoms beneath the surface of the sea, in a sunken lighthouse known as the Nighthouse. Their hostess, a spectral hag, is preparing them for a perilous quest.

Post a start up thread in the In Character forum here at En World and i'm sure you will get a game going fairly quick. It's always worked in my experiance, so that's my two cents. Hope you find something.

Remove ads