• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need help please!

TaofHeaven

First Post
To all experienced DM's out there. Im in a high level campaign right now, and have begun the arduous process of creating a golem for myself. I want to craft a Dragon construct, thats large enough and has the ability to fly and cary me along with it (being a skinny little wizard not hard... getting itself off the ground though...). Anyway, I have no idea what that stats would be, or more importantly the cost for creating it or what would be required ie. experience, spells, items, etc.

Im looking to make it out of Mithrill, anyone that could help me with this, i would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

dante58701

Banned
Banned
make dragon...apply construct type...add 2 virtual size categories to simulate metal composition...remove abilities you dont want it to have. :)

Buy the following pdf's - Epic Bestiary and Book of Templates:Delux Edition 3.5

That should settle things. :)

Last edited:

For the second half of your question, cost in XP and GP, check out Golemcraft 101, on sale here at EnWorld for a handfull of bucks. That will get you in the ball-park.

If you are a player creating this, make sure to document what choices you made and pitch it to the DM...expecting some changes.

Remove ads