• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I really hope the new adventure path is Mass Effect

blalien

First Post
Just putting that out there. It's a space opera that's not Star Wars. And there's a huge overlap between D&D fans and Bioware fans. There are a few other possibilities but Mass Effect seems to be the best fit. What do you think?

Over on Circvs Maximvs, Russ was asking if anyone could give him advice with Flash. We thought he just liked Queen.

Be forewarned, Russ might mean opera literally. It will be the first RPG with game mechanics based on singing.

(Though back in 3e I did try to make a bard who could control zombies a la Michael Jackson.)

Me personally, I'm hoping for Space Jam.

blalien

First Post
Flash was the other possibility. There are definitely enough races, but what would they do for classes? Football player, news reporter, and mad scientist?

BobTheNob

First Post
This got side tracked real quick...

Yes, Mass Effect is a pretty good setting actually. Lots of races, interesting class options (especially with technical and biotic options), enormous universe with plenty of potential for adventure.

Hmm, interesting choice

Remove ads