D&D 5E I think we can safely say that 5E is a success, but will it lead to a new Golden Era?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
For some followup data, Amazon says PH was up to #29 a few days ago, and then yesterday Amazon had PH back down to #34, while MM made the top 10, at #9. PHB seems to have slipped a bit since then, but MM remained at #9 earlier today.

I don't personally recall any Monster Manual or other monster book from another company ever hitting the top 10 on the Amazon Overall All-Books Best Sellers List like that. But, perhaps it did at some point in a prior edition and I just don't recall it?

I could not find the Monster Manual on Barnes & Noble, though they have both the PHB and the DMG. I think this means it sold out on Barnes & Noble? I can't think of any other reason why it's no longer listed.

Edit - Yes, confirmed, MM sold out on B&N. I got the message, "! We are sorry but the item you just added ISBN is not currently available. Please check back with us again at a later date, or search our Out of Print store."

Last edited:

Remove ads