• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I want to see D20 <fill-in-the-blank> [Thread from 2002]

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Here's my list:
D20 Rifts

D20 Marvel (using M&M)

D20 DC (including the Wildstorm titles...using M&M)

D20 Willow/Shadow War series

D20 Warhammer 40K

D20 Final Fantasy

D20 Capcom fighting game universe (Street Fighter, Nightstalkers, etc...)

D20 Guilty Gear

D20 SNK Fighting game universe

D20 Star Trek (for nothing else than to have stats of some of the more interesting
aliens)

D20 Dune

D20 Dark Tower series

D20 X-Files to be combined with D20 Dark*Matter

I'd like to see all of the Alternity material converted to D20. There's not much and WotC seems to be doing this a little at a time, but there are still a lot of Star*Drive aliens and ships that haven't crossed over yet.

D20 MageKnight for nothing else than for someone else to write up stats for D&D Minis and regular D&D for all those figs that aren't already in D&D.

D20 Confrontation for the same reason as MageKnight.

D20 Thundercats

D20 Pirates of Dark Water

D20 Fullmetal Alchemist

D20 Ghost in the Shell

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I got right now.

Kane

Aeric

Explorer
I remember reading somewhere that there was a d20 Star Trek game coming out this year. I think the publisher might be Mongoose, but I couldn't find anything about it on their site.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Aeric said:
I remember reading somewhere that there was a d20 Star Trek game coming out this year. I think the publisher might be Mongoose, but I couldn't find anything about it on their site.
I remember reading that as well, but I didn't think it was confirmed. Hopefully it's real, but I'm not holding my breath.

Kane

Toben the Many

First Post
Interestingly enough, many of the proposed d20 games exist.

At the beginning of the thread, someone mentioned d20 Gamma World: well it's already out.

d20 Boot Hill exists...sort of.

d20 Mecha also exists: In d20 Future.

MonsterMash

First Post
Toben the Many said:
Interestingly enough, many of the proposed d20 games exist.

At the beginning of the thread, someone mentioned d20 Gamma World: well it's already out.

d20 Boot Hill exists...sort of.

d20 Mecha also exists: In d20 Future.
Just look at the dates on the earliest posts though 2002, so many of those hadn't been released then.

It's interesting to see how many of these suggestions have actually come to fruition...Babylon 5, Farscape, Black Company, Dragonlance, Paranoia.

I'm a little over-saturated with the d20 rules right now, so I don't have any suggestions of my own. If we're including Dragonlance, I'd like to see some of the other settings like Dark Sun and Spelljammer.

Insight

Adventurer
neg said:
D20 James Bond......

Someone should buy the license and do something with it....

-neg

This is what I was going to suggest. It would be fairly easy to do I would think. In fact, I'd be willing to work on it.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Trancejeremy:

Ethshar d20 RPG would be very, very cool. Great setting that people have forgotten.

My list:

d20 Shadowrun
d20 Lloyd Alexander's Chronicles of Prydain (pre-final battle)
d20 Sky Captian and the World of Tomorrow

Remove ads