• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I want to see D20 <fill-in-the-blank> [Thread from 2002]

D-rock

First Post
Psychotic Dreamer said:
How about D20 the RPG RPG. You play a game where you play people playing RPG's :)

I think I joked about this in another thread a long time ago. I think it was about what you wouldn't want converted to d20

Hellefire

First Post
d20 Clerks?

d20 Myth (not the computer game, the book series)

I always liked series/books that transported normal people to fantasy worlds so....
d20 D&D? :) (As in the cartoon)
d20 Guardians of the Flame
d20 Godslayer
d20 Buck Rogers
d20 Quantum Leap
d20 Labyrinth

Maybe...
d20 Knight Rider
d20 Thundarr
d20 Vampire Hunter D
d20 Battlestar Galactica
d20 Goonies/Gremlins

And of course...
d20 Attack of the Killer Tomatoes/Pancakes/Fill in the blank

Aaron

Aesmael

Explorer
Threadcromancy is my friend. But so hard to wait for the present.
Crothian said:
I want Thieves World d20

Yes, I know it is coming...but I want it now. Or at least a preview or something!!! I've been wanting it for a long time now.
It is? Sweet!

What I want is Prime Directive d20 (based on Star fleet Battles based on original series Star Trek for those who don't know), which is happening (hurrah!). I would froth at the mouth in anticipation, if I did not believe it would see me treated for rabies.

Also would like to see Doom d20, but I don't think it needs new classes and I have almost finished building the monsters for it anyway, so no urgency there. Berserk d20 would be cool too. That would probably only need a minimal of new mechanics (behelits, a few sample apostles, guidelines for creating new ones, etc) and I bet Iron Lore (Might?) would handle the characters pretty well. Maybe only one new class would actually be needed. On the other hand, I am open to a good wowing. :p

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
die_kluge said:
Whoa. This thread's a real time warp.

You know, I read this and immediately thought of that movie with the song Time Warp, starring Tim Curry. I can't, for the life of me, remember what it is called, however.

KF72

I'll echo the call for d20 Dune.

Beyond that, I'm fairly happy already. We've got d20 Star Wars...even if its not getting any support beyond web stuff, I'm happy to have it. :)

Remove ads